It seems as if there is not enough time in a day to get everything that needs to be done, done. I get up before the crack of dawn for school, spend most of the day at school working hard to get good grades, go to track practice, go to work, babysit, make it to church on Wednesday night, go to this party or that social event... the list goes on!
And somewhere in that mess I call my life, I have to make time to spend time with God and find sufficient time to study.
These past few weeks have been hectic and chaotic to say the least. We started midterms last week and they carried over to this week, so I have been trying to get as much studying in as possible. Unfortunenately, I have not been able to get in as much as I wanted and that stresses me out just a tad (or maybe a lot). I can't count the number of times I have wanted to just scream because so much is going on!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment