After reading my previous post, a friend asked if I would go to somewhere other than Barbados. Since reading her question, I've been giving it a lot of thought.
When I first read the question, my mind said, "Of course." But now that I've thought about it, I think it would harder to go somewhere else. I think I would more scared, more apprehensive, if I went somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure I would go to a different country if that's what God wanted of me. I mean, yes, I would love to serve in Barbados as a missionary, but I think I would love any country that I get to serve in.
I can't see the future, but I know God has called me to missions and He has given me a heart for serving others, so wherever He sends me, I'm certain it will be amazing! While I would love to return to Barbados, I believe that no matter God sends me, I will learn the customs and traditions of the country I live in and I will adore serving Him in whatever way is possible.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment